Tuesday, May 29, 2012

herb planter

check out my new outdoor herb planter!



pretty jazzed about this. last year i had all my herbs lined up in little pots on the deck and the rabbits and squinnies would occasionally get to them but no longer.  i saw this idea on pinterest and talked my dad and jared into helping me pull it off.  and we got all the materials at lowe's for less than $35.00.

in it i have a few different flowers and the following herbs:
parsley
cilantro
basil
tarragon
rosemary
thyme

i just love spring! 



6 comments:

  1. It looks so much cooler with the herbs in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your gardening you've done this year! Such fun ideas! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! How is the plant that we repotted?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone, super happy with how it turned out. mom, the other plant is looking great. thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad Jared and I got to HELP you pull it off.

    ReplyDelete