Wednesday, August 15, 2012

biscuit cutters

my mom bought me a set of biscuit cutters awhile back and i couldn't wait to use them. well turns out it was finally time to use them and they were no where to be found. ugh, what a let down so i was stuck using a glass once again. 

fast forward to the other night, i am chatting away on the phone and jared is switching out the drinking water filter. all at once i hear water spraying everywhere so i quickly end my conversation and go check out the situation. 

jared asks me to get some towels so i run over and grab all the towels i can find.  well at the bottom of the drawer, sure enough there are my biscuit cutters.  i am so thrilled i grab them and show jared "look my biscuit cutters!"

his response to me "seriously stacy, we have a flooding issue."

oops, apparently he wasn't as excited as me. 

the good news, the water eventually stopped, the flood got cleaned up and my biscuit cutters have been found!


3 comments: