Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gaga for Gaga


Lady Gaga here we come! L, N and myself will be spending St. Patrick's Day with Miss Lady Gaga herself live and in person in Omaha. I have heard rave reviews about her show and am so excited to see what all the buzz is about. There is no doubt that she is a little out there but I love her creativity, free spirit and hello she makes some great tunes! We better start thinking about our ensemble, I think we'll have some competition. Now the countdown to March begins...




4 comments:

  1. Can't wait! Yes, we'll have to start brainstorming ideas...leotards? Wait, that's been done before. :) Let the countdown begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ESPN I was also thinking we need to break out the leotards again :) CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The real countdown is when will she snap?

    ReplyDelete