Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Social Network

I'm not claiming to be a movie critic of any kind but I did thoroughly enjoy "The Social Network" and would recommend checking it out. The storyline was completely captivating and you get drawn into the social phenomenon of facebook. And hellooo...it has Justin Timberlake in it so how could it be bad.

And for an added bonus, check out this gem of a story I wrote for "The Simpsonian" back in 2004 about this thing they call facebook. I was in Beginning to News Writing and my professor submitted this story to the Simp and to my surprise it ended up on the front page and I spent the next year writing for the paper.

1 comment:

  1. 1) loved the movie
    2) great article
    3) good job getting a variety of comments from different sources on the topic--users, web architect at simpson, and the security people
    4) good b spears plug

    ohhhh...miss the college days.

    ReplyDelete