Thursday, July 21, 2011

just try and ruin my day

if you remember back to february when i started blogging again, i mentioned the blog i follow entitled "just try and ruin my day."

well it is worth mentioning again, if you don't follow it, you should.

brian's wife, stacey continues to blog about life as a twenty-something widow. she is honest, inspiring and an amazing woman. i don't know how she does it. i think it'd be hard to get out of bed every day, but somehow she finds the strength to continue on and even more impressive she shares her feelings in a very candid way.

this week she had me in tears again. so before you click through, make sure you have a tissue ready.

i hope to find myself going back to this post often as a reminder that we should all have the same motto in life, "just try and ruin my day."

No comments:

Post a Comment