Thursday, July 14, 2011

NKOTBSB

growing up i was a huge NKOTB fan, i mean who wasn't? i had a sleeping bag, barbie dolls, the huge buttons, posters, a beach towel and wait for it...a sweater with their faces sewn into it. slightly obsessed, yes i know. my favorite was definitely jordan knight.

i was around six-years-old when my aunt wanted to take me a NKOTB concert at the state fair but my mom said i was way too young and it would not be happening. i have held it against her ever since, no i'm just kidding. love you mom.

the boy band craze intensified later on in my life with groups like n'sync, backstreet boys, 98 degrees, o-town and don't forget 2gether (u+me=us.) my mom took my friends and i to my first concert in 1998, 98 degrees at burlington steam boat days. i was a huge nick lachey fan even back then. but my favorite boy band of that era was backstreet boys.

you can imagine my excitement when i found out that NKOTBSB (New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys) had formed, talk about a boy band powerhouse. i just had to get tickets and my bff, cal said she'd love to go as well.

well tomorrow is the day, we are taking a road trip to minneapolis to make my childhood fantasy come true.

i'll leave you with my favorite songs from each of the groups....so excited cannot wait!



BSB is a toss up between these two:



No comments:

Post a Comment