Friday, March 30, 2012

98 degrees reunion

yep, you read that right.  rumor has it 98 degrees is making a come back and going on tour this summer.

98 degrees is near and dear to my heart because it was the first concert i ever went to back in 1998ish. they were at steamboat days and my mom was cool enough to take me and a few friends. i had a huge crush on nick lachey (i mean who didn't) and i remember them wearing matching red outfits, possibly the same ones they are pictured in to the right.

after all the fun calista and i had last summer at the nkotbsb reunion tour, this might have to make the list.  

n'sync you better be next...

what was your first concert? i doubt you can beat 98 degrees.

4 comments:

  1. Sheryl Crow, lol. I was in 8th grade.

    Whenever I think of Nick Lachey, I think of when him and J Simps were married. Newlyweds - what a GREAT show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such great news! LOVED them!! I saw them in concert too!! Although I think N*SYNC was my first concert...with Tatyaba Ali as opening act (she was the girl who played Ashley Banks on Fresh Prince).

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. sheryl crow and n'sync...impressive.

    ReplyDelete