Sunday, April 24, 2011

the big move


We now have a new address, it seems surreal. I really did love our condo, it was cozy and fit us so well but it was time to move on. I'm looking forward to finding all sorts of new things to love about our new house. The packing and move went so smoothly, everything went according to plan but we couldn't have done it without our friends and family. Everyone was such a great help! And we are extremely grateful.

I am excited for home improvement projects, decorating and gardening. Sounds like a lot of future blog posts to me.

2 comments:

  1. So sad we are no longer neighbors. Every morning when I'm leaving for work, I glance over to the left, and my heart breaks a little, knowing you aren't there. :(

    But, I am SO happy for you guys in getting your new home. It's a great house and I can't wait for our walks to Kum & Go and laying out on that beautiful deck of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you get tired of mowing.

    ReplyDelete