Sunday, April 24, 2011

scottsdale

J-rod had a work trip planned to Scottsdale and he invited me to tag along for the week. After our fall trip to Arizona I swore I would never go back to that horrible state but I am so glad I changed my mind. Scottsdale was great. I could maybe even like it more than LA...gasp!

They have some of my favorite things in Scottsdale, beautiful weather, excellent shopping, great restaurants and Sprinkles cupcakes. We got to stay at a nice resort and even though it was a work trip for Jared, we got to spend a lot of time together.

The weather was perfect everyday, sunny and 89 degrees, I even managed to get my first sunburn of the season, despite my effort to lather up with sunscreen.

The restaurants we tried will have to get blog posts of their own, because they were so fantastic.

Despite getting sick and a trip to the hospital (another blog post may be in order) it was still a relaxing trip and a nice spring getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment