Thursday, April 28, 2011

are you brave?

A couple of nights ago L & N and myself were discussing the question "what's the bravest thing you've ever done?" And it really got me thinking. The next evening I watched 127 Hours and I was more convinced that is not a word I would use to describe myself. Not only could I not saw off my arm, I don't think I would survive 48 hours in a canyon. Shoot, my biggest fears in life are deer and after that is the dark.

Speaking of 127 Hours, it was a good flick and I enjoyed the story as well as James Franco. It did leave me wanting a little more when it came to the background and more details surrounding his personal life and what went on while was trapped.

I still don't have an answer to the question but I'll let you ponder it for yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. watched 127 hours on Saturday night and I would echo your statement that it left me wanting more.

    movies & true stories like that always get me thinking about what you would do if you were put in a life or death situation. i don't really think you can know until you are in it. but exciting to think about!

    ReplyDelete