Tuesday, September 6, 2011

my top five tv shows

i'm getting really excited for the fall television lineup to get back into full swing.  i am not a huge tv junkie but i really look forward to a few shows every week. 

my top five shows on tv now are:

1. modern family
2. big brother
3. top chef
4. parenthood
5. the office

close contenders include glee, guilana & bill, anything on food network and keeping up with the kardashians (don't judge me.)

but when it comes to my favorite television show of all-time it would have to be the wonder years.  i love it so much, it always has a heart-warming feel and a great lesson at the end. i recently discovered a channel, hub tv. they feature the wonder years nightly at 8:00, which is great because the series isn't available on DVD.  i have my DVR set so it records nightly, it is a great go-to when i have 20 minutes to spare. hub tv also shows great classics like doogie howser, fraggle rock and happy days.

i would love to hear some of your favorite shows.



3 comments:

  1. 1. ESPN's College GameDay
    2. The Colbert Report
    3. Glee
    4. Good Eats/Iron Chef/Throwdown/anything with Giada/Diner Driveins and Dives


    Otherwise, if I'm bored...reruns of Office, How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs (although I think I've seen every episode about 10 times now), Parks & Recreation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glee is the only show I try to watch on a regular basis. Oh and I guess RHOBH/RHOOC

    Fav reruns include: the Office, SATC, and Friends

    I also do like Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives (probably would've forgot about that one if middleson wouldn't have mentioned it) Love that show but it always makes me sooo hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great choices! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete