Monday, September 5, 2011

PSL

it's the little things in life.  one of those little things for me is the pumpkin spice latte from starbucks.  this is my favorite coffee drink hands down. 

i knew DSM had no shot at winning the latte early so i was anxiously awaiting tuesday so i could have my first one of the season. well today i headed to starbucks, it is a holiday so i could justify the trip. when i got the counter, i said to the barista, "the pumpkin spice latte arives tomorrow, correct?" she confirmed but said they had received it and i could have it TODAY!  as soon as she said that, i tried to restrain myself from jumping over the counter and giving her a hug.  

as soon as i had my first sip, i knew fall was here. 




2 comments:

  1. it will be very hard to unseat the chai as my drink of choice, but i'll def have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for my first of the season!!

    ReplyDelete