Saturday, September 17, 2011

radio game

spending time in the car can often get tiresome and during football season, we make quite a few road trips to iowa city. to keep things interesting j-rod and i play what we creatively call the "radio game."  the concept is quite simple you see, we scan the channels and whoever can name the artist first gets a point.  whoever has the most points when we arrive to our location wins. 

this morning i was killing him, with a score of 15-3. when we were approaching rach's house, he suggested next point would be all or nothing.  i am always up for a challenge so i agreed.  guess who won?  me with the beach boys, that's right...winner!

how do you waste time in your car?

4 comments:

  1. i played that game all the time with my older brother growing up. it was a pretty even match. i have definitely gotten out of the habit, but i'm gonna have to give it a try on my next road trip.

    for me it is all about having something on the radio that occupies your mind (mainly because I drive solo A LOT). podcasts, audiobooks, a college football game, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm too focused on the road to compete. :-)
    actually, stacy is really good and i'm usually a few seconds too late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I play that game in the car with your Dad otherwise he has to listen to me talk ALOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. middleson... i really want to try an audiobook sometime in the car, let me know if you have any suggestions?

    holt...no excuses i'm better than you.

    mom...impressive work on beating dad.

    ReplyDelete