Sunday, March 20, 2011

Latest Weekly Menu

Monday: Veggie stir fry with a pineapple teriyaki sauce
Tuesday: Lemon Basil Pasta
Wednesday: *Steak and roasted asparagus with olive vinaigrette
Thursday: *Baked spinach and pea risotto with garlic crescent rollsFriday: Cheat Day!
Saturday: Cheat Day!
Sunday: Cheese tortellini with homemade marinara sauce

And yes I made it under budget, using a few items I already had at home, my grocery total for the week was less than $40.00.

*Revison. I already used my cheat days and it is only Thursday, so I will not be dining out this weekend. Friday and Saturday meals will be replaced by my menu items from Wednesday and Thursday.
PS Thanks Cal for busting me.

2 comments:

  1. very nice! great sounding menu and kudos for hitting your budget. i may have to try this.

    ReplyDelete