Sunday, March 20, 2011

We're Moving!



What a crazy week or so it has been, I'll try to give you a quick recap.

Sunday:
We went to an open house. We've been doing this for months, I just love looking for homes and getting ideas but this one was different. From the moment we pulled up, I knew I was going to love it. I loved it so much that about an hour after we left the open house we went back because I wanted a second look.

Monday:
We went to look at the house again with our Realtor, Ou. Even though this house wasn't anything like we had looked at before, I loved the potential I saw in it.

Tuesday:
Made the decision we wanted to put an offer on the house. It is pretty impressive that we decided on this so quickly, considering it usually takes me 20 minutes to decide what to order off a menu at a restaurant.

Wednesday:
2:30 pm - Offer was extended to the home buyer.
9:45 pm - Offer was accepted.

It doesn't even happen that quickly on House Hunters.

After signing lots and lots of paperwork, the house will officially be ours in less than a month!

4 comments:

  1. You used the key word "potential"

    You can increase the value of this one much quicker than the others you looked at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. speedy!!!
    that is fabulous.
    congrats, the place looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks everyone, now to find a renter!

    ReplyDelete