Sunday, March 27, 2011

Menu Posting

Not going to lie, went over my grocery budget this week but my final total did include items for our monthly Hawthorn Hill donation and I was in a hurry- might have been record time in and out of Hy-Vee.

Here is what is on the menu this week:

Monday: Chipotle pork lion with black bean avocado salad
Tuesday: Half-price Jethro's wing night
Wednesday: Sesame chicken with scallion rice
Thursday: Chicken pot pie turnovers
Friday: Cosi Cucina Date Night (Don't worry, I have a gift certificate.)
Saturday: Potato soup with toasted bread
Sunday: Cajun rice and shrimp etouffee

2 comments:

  1. I find it interesting that only one of the items on your menu is something you would have had when you were growing up.

    Gift certificate I'm not surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!
    Chicken pot pie is probably the only thing I would have eaten when I was growing up, probably the same for Stacy. Though, my pot pie would have been picked through to remove the gross vegetables.

    ReplyDelete