Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dos Cabos

I've had somewhat of a love affair with Los Cabos for the past three years or so. This could be considered my "Cheers" spot, it was fun to walk in and for everyone to know your name, okay they probably didn't know my name due to the language barrier but they definitely recognized me.

There have been countless good times and fun memories, shoot I almost had to adopt a couple of children because of this place (so happy their mother finally made it back.)

But I think it's over.

No more Carlos, no more familiar faces, no more special treatment and the food that once tasted so good has been on the decline.

¡Hasta la vista Los Cabos!

1 comment:

  1. There has to be a formula for how much good service and atmosphere add to the taste of food.

    ReplyDelete