Tuesday, August 9, 2011

menu posting

here is my menu, but let me warn you, it is not too thrilling this week.

monday: mac-n-cheese & peas (j-rod's pick, and yes it was out of a box and was fantastic)
tuesday: work dinner
wednesday: chicken gyros with grilled sweet corn
thursday: work dinner
friday: sam and gabe's (even though my first experience here wasn't stellar, i am anxious to try it again. i've heard the italian nachos are worth the trip. i also have a groupon that is about to expire.)
saturday: BC '11
sunday: garden spaghetti

it's been kind of a crazy week so i didn't get to do my grocery shopping until tonight (i typically post my menu and do my shopping on sunday) before i left i did my usual routine, went through the ad and circled what i wanted to take advantage of. as i was shopping, i noticed what i thought the prices were and the coupons i had, weren't lining up. turns out when i went to go check out and handed the cashier my coupons, she informed me that ad ended yesterday...oops. lesson learned, look at the expiration date on the ad before leaving home.


No comments:

Post a Comment