Monday, August 22, 2011

some kinks


overall my new job is fabulous. i am loving the learning methods we are using, something different every day. i meet someone new every single day, all while still seeing familiar faces. i am also very proud about the company i work for and the industry i am now apart of.

but there are a few things that i'm working through:

shoes are not optional -- i try to get away with it in my classroom but often get strange looks.

the parking ramp gives me huge anxiety -- it freaks me out how many levels there are...it just keeps going and going, how fast people go and i'm afraid i'm going to forget where i parked.

someone stole my lunchbox -- with my lunch in it. i know i had a cute lunchbox (pictured above, one is now for sale on ebay...no joke) but come on, are we back in grade school? i guess ill have to sharpie my name on the next one.

i must buy another suit -- my BR one is getting a lot of face time. very grateful for my time in front of some important people, but i'm sure they are getting sick of seeing the same suit.

taking the stairs to the 6th floor -- after taking them for three weeks, two to three times a day, they aren't getting any easier.






3 comments:

  1. Stealing lunch boxes - pretty sure that is not "iving the values" :(

    Way to get after those stairs day after day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy! You are hilarious! It's Lindsay from PCRO and I can totally relate.
    1)I too have a cute lunch bag, that I actually keep at my desk because I don't want to deal with childish behavior of people stealing it!

    2)I am on the 4th floor and the most I've gone up and down those stairs is I think 7 times in one day and no, it doesn't get any easier!

    3)JCrew is my go to place for suits and if you catch things on sale, it's even better.

    4)Why can't shoe's be optional? Sometimes when you're reading, it's really nice to just shuck those things off and curl them into your chair!

    5) Parking garages are kind of fun to me. Hate roller coasters, but give me a good garage ramp and I'm in! =)

    Say hi to the rest of the folks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, thanks lindsay! i love your comments.

    ReplyDelete