Friday, October 21, 2011

tweet me

as my brother-in-law, @jasonholtgrewe, informed me last weekend, all the cool kids are on twitter and he wanted to know why i wasn't.  i let him know my goal for the week would be to join and figure it out by friday.  talk about falling for peer pressure.

while i have officially joined, i don't know if i have quite figured it out. i have managed to send out a few tweets and follow a few very important people including js, kim k and bspears. 

so if you're on twitter, let me know, i'd love to follow you!

@stacyholtgrewe


3 comments:

  1. I know I'm not cool. I've tried it twice and it never apealed to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it a lot, but i don't tweet much. i mainly use it for my professional learning network.
    it works very nicely with your Flipboard app!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess if the cool kids are doing it, maybe I should hop on board :)

    ReplyDelete