Monday, November 21, 2011

brrr...

i am not a fan of the cold weather season for several reasons but i thought i'd try to limit my list to just five.  i know it is only going to get worse so i should probably just suck it up and starting dreaming of spring.

1. socks -- i despise wearing socks, i'd much rather run around barefoot all year round.
2. getting up early -- in the winter months i need to budget an extra10 minutes in the morning. it takes way too long to bundle up with my coat, scarf and mittens.
3. kleenex -- i hate blowing my nose especially with others around and i'm already battling my first cold of the season.
4. dry skin -- i don't know why as soon as november hits my skin starts to flake off but i have to double up on the lotion to keep up. 
5. cold house -- jared is a stickler when it comes to the thermostat so beware if you come to visit, wear an extra layer of clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment