Tuesday, November 1, 2011

'tis the season

it is officially the holiday season. why you ask?  the red cup has arrived.  thank you starbucks. it is one of my favorite days of the year.  when i see that red cup i get so excited because i know the holidays are near.

today not only did i have my first red cup of the season but also my first egg nog latte. since it was the first one i could jusitfy ordering it full on instead of with skim milk.  let's get real, it is egg nog, does it really matter either way?  to make it even better i got to drink it outside and savor every moment of one of the last nice days we will have before the cold and snow hits.

i enjoyed every sip and it made me so excited for the upcoming months.

happy holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I had my first red cup today too! And got my "indivisible" bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would be proud to know that i officially associate starbucks w/ you! it's funny how happy it makes you...i wish i liked coffee so i could share in this w/ you...but, alas...i do not...

    ReplyDelete