Tuesday, November 8, 2011

maintain, don't gain

yesterday i signed up for a fitness challenge at my office.  i figured if i blogged about it, it might make me more accountable to actually follow through.  it has been months since i've been to the gym or done any exercise. i figured it was time to get back into a routine.  my workplace has a free fitness facility that all employees can use so i should have no excuse for not going.

the challenge is "simple." between now and january 1st, you need to maintain your weight within two pounds. you also need to work out sixteen times over the course of eight weeks.

too bad i love the holidays and all the goodies that come with them, so this could be a challenge. 

wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the challenge! i have no doubt you will succeed. i've set a few "fitness" goals for myself, so maybe we can help each other out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny post after the previous rewards blog.

    ReplyDelete