Wednesday, November 23, 2011

change of plans

today was my first day off since i started my new job.  while i am loving my job, i will not complain about a day off.  i had a game plan of all these things i wanted to do, including a massage, manicure, movie, lunch out...sounds like a great day off, right? 

well there was a small change in how the day played out, i woke up with a terrible migraine.  i managed to make it to the massage but spent the rest of the day on the couch.  oh well, i appreciate the day off and the rest.

during my massage today i couldn't help but giggle and think of last week's episode of modern family.  hilarious.



2 comments:

  1. i ADORE modern family...and this part made me laugh sooo hard! hope you feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny part of this is I did not laugh.

    ReplyDelete