Friday, June 10, 2011

dam to dam

Last weekend was the Dam to Dam and I am proud to say all of Team Hot Sundae did an outstanding job and no one ended up with a "DNF." While I was disappointed my time was slower than last, I don't know what I really expected considering I trained significantly less this year. Hopefully I'll take note for next year and start hitting the pavement sooner than later.

But either way, this time around was a lot more fun and apparently the paparazzi was after me because there are way too many pictures on the Jolesch website. And I think the reason there are more pictures of myself than anyone else is because I run so friggin' slow that they were able to capture me while the rest of my team flew by them.

And my favorite quote of the day came from my Dad, "At least you look like a runner," said with love of course.


team hot sundae minus LB (she's pretty good with photoshop so she might show up in the pic soon)

j-rod decided to join in on the fun this year

nic and JW dominated the 20K

part of our cheering section, thanks mom and dad

2 comments:

  1. you do look like a runner!!

    also, i need to find a way to look good after running in a race - eek :)

    ReplyDelete