Wednesday, June 1, 2011

new kicks


On Monday I purchased some new running shoes and I am pretty jazzed about it. It has been years since I've had a new pair and with the Dam to Dam just a few days away, I am looking forward to having a new shoe.

I went with the Asics Gel-Cumulus 12. Two of my runner friends rock Asics and I figured I could only hope to run as fast as them, so might as well start with their shoes.

I asked the kid working at The Running Room if they would make me run faster and he responded with "well how fast do you run now?" Clearly he did not understand my humor.

This morning was the first run out with them and while I really like them, they did leave me with a terrible blister that will have to be nursed for a few days.

Bring it on Dam to Dam, Team Hot Sundae is about to dominate.

2 comments:

  1. Love them!! I like mine a lot. Hopefully after you break them in, you'll be happy with your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad they didn't help me run faster yesterday, maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete