Wednesday, June 1, 2011

JT


Stop the press...I've been waiting for a new Justin Timberlake album for years because you know what comes with a new album, a new tour. JT is featured in the latest issue of Vanity Fair quoted saying “I wouldn’t say I’m not going to put out another [album]. I would say that would be a bad bet, if you were betting. But I could see myself only doing one more big tour.”

What?!? Sad day. I get it he has his own clothing line, tequilla and apparently is featured in every movie coming out this fall but I want some new music!

Looks like I have to keep waiting but I can tell you if there is another tour, I will be there- I'm still dreaming of the last one.

And in case you were wondering, this picture was in poster form on my wall all through college.

No comments:

Post a Comment